Fashion designer and creative cutter, graduating from the University of Brighton with a first class honors. infLUX graduate collection was awarded the highly commended Nagoya University prize. Currently working as a pattern cutter in stockholm.

Sunday

Photoshoot

I have to big up the incredible Louie Banks who took this amazing picture . I literally jumped out of my seat and couldnt sleep for a few hours because i was so excited You have to check out his work as he has worked with lots of top people and always produces superb shots.
www.louiebanks.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel

    Your work is amazing! I'm doing a shoot with Luke Nugent (http://lukenugent.com/) on Mon 17th May and would looove to borrow your garments. It's loosely based on Bowie's 'The man who fell to earth' with futuristic take so I came across your designs and would be perfect for the shoot!!

    Pls let me know. You can email me on jennivijordan@yahoo.com.

    Hope to hear from you.

    Jenn x

    ReplyDelete